So...Lunar New Year For Year Of The *Rabbit* And Yet...

3dgrjgprcoca1.jpg

Poor Huntress mains.

Not a single fun new cosmetics in sight to celebrate her year.

Comments

  • @StarLost said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7MRWM756Q1F6/3dgrjgprcoca1.jpg

    Poor Huntress mains.

    Not a single fun new cosmetics in sight to celebrate her year.

    Meanwhile we get a prime Feng outfit an event Feng outfit and if the leaks are true a Feng rift skin plus the deep rift version. So 4 rift skins. Just shows you which chrarcter really makes the money for them. The problem with killers is that you don't see their skins ingame except their weapons so BHVR gets kinda lazy when it comes to them

  • @FMG15 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/361862/so-lunar-new-year-for-year-of-the-rabbit-and-yet

    Meanwhile we get a prime Feng outfit an event Feng outfit and if the leaks are true a Feng rift skin plus the deep rift version. So 4 rift skins. Just shows you which chrarcter really makes the money for them. The problem with killers is that you don't see their skins ingame except their weapons so BHVR gets kinda lazy when it comes to them

    Eh...there are some very cool killer skins. The 'zombie' Doctor, the new Artist rift skin, the new Ghostface skin - all dope.

  • don't worry we get more feng min skins, basically eliminating the argument that huntress doesn't get one because she already has one.

    imagining a lunar new year skin for yun-jin, adam, yui, doctor (based on a chinese killer), spirit, or oni and honestly i think theyd all slay. but dont worry, the cosmetic hogs strike again

  • I personally dislike Huntress, and I can't play as her worth a damn on console, but even I'm disappointed she didn't get anything for year of the freaking rabbit. What the absolute hell, BHVR.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I personally dislike Huntress, and I can't play as her worth a damn on console, but even I'm disappointed she didn't get anything for year of the freaking rabbit. What the absolute hell, BHVR.

    Yeah, I must say that's a bit lame.