Insidious Buff
Hello i think Insidious how it is now is pretty useless. Maybe buff it the way that the Undetectable status remains for 3sec. It would make it good in chases with high walls
Hello i think Insidious how it is now is pretty useless. Maybe buff it the way that the Undetectable status remains for 3sec. It would make it good in chases with high walls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think insidious rework world be something where, on hooking a survivor, your terror radius is reduced based on how far you are from the hook for 30 seconds or something. So if you stay at the hook, full terror radius, but once you get about 32m from the hooked survivor your terror radius is 0.
Make it a good perk for getting into the next chase and not just a 'camping enabler' perk.
I think the way it triggers in general needs to be reworked. As a killer, you pretty much always need to be on the move, so standing still even for a few seconds generally isnt a great move.
I really like that idea. - Atm it's the number one camping enabling perk (which I think is rather paradoxical if the overall goal was to reduce and disincentivise camping - which I think it actually is).