Unbreakable is waking people up? (Freddy)
Has that always been that way?
I can't remember, but I thought they would stay asleep if they use Unbreakable to get up
Has that always been that way?
I can't remember, but I thought they would stay asleep if they use Unbreakable to get up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which is something I think they're changing in the rework so that you can't just fail a skill check healing wise. I'm not sure if Unbreakable would be affected by it same for Adrenaline.
It wasn't always like that. It was one of the early changes. Just like Adrenaline waking you up too.
It just happend so rarely to me that I never noticed it until today.
No, healing survivors FROM dying state automatically wakes them up, that includes unbreakable. It's always been like that. And yeah, it sucks.
Well you'd think being in the dying state and being healed you'd be woken up since you wouldn't be dreaming at that point.
Actually I do not believe that this has "always" been that way.
You're right. You had to wake the dying survivor up before you were able to heal them.
I suppose the initial nerf came in so fast it feels as it's always been so... =/