Kudos

I just want to take the time to congratulate all you killers out there that prove every day, over and over, that camping and tunneling solo teams with A and S tier killers works. Bravo for having the fortitude and tenacity to test this out every single day, repeatedly. And not just one of you… it takes a village. And I’m humbled by the unanimity of spirit that has damn near the entire killer base testing and validating this every single day. Repeatedly. Over and over. Nonstop. 24/7/365. Props.

Comments

  • @Audiophile said:

    I just want to take the time to congratulate all you killers out there that prove every day, over and over, that camping and tunneling solo teams with A and S tier killers works. Bravo for having the fortitude and tenacity to test this out every single day, repeatedly. And not just one of you… it takes a village. And I’m humbled by the unanimity of spirit that has damn near the entire killer base testing and validating this every single day. Repeatedly. Over and over. Nonstop. 24/7/365. Props.

    At this point, the game is about human interactions and how you seriously you take winning versus acknowledging the other side. SWF and the Killer main role are not like Solo.

  • Relies on camping, tunneling, and busted builds. Never actually improves. Encounters 1 good team in 20 games. Loses in spectacular fashion. Has an absolute meltdown. The DbD circle of life.