New Cheats I’ve seen survivors use as a Killer.

I’ve seen two new ones. Infinite Grenades and flying Sprint Burst.

Just had a Leon within the first 30 seconds of a match drop four flash grenades on me and then spirit burst through a vault which sent him about 30 meters in an arch away from me.

Has anyone seen people do this too or do you think this may be a one off?

Comments

  • Sadly no, i don't think he is alone, cheaters are back in full strenght

  • I've seen new cheats too. There used to be cheats were survivors could instantly power generators but now there is a cheat where a survivor can instantly activate endgame collapse and power the gates.

  • Doesn't sound new.

  • @OrangeBear said:

    I've seen new cheats too. There used to be cheats were survivors could instantly power generators but now there is a cheat where a survivor can instantly activate endgame collapse and power the gates.

    That's not new. We saw that almost two years ago.