Trophies

Nothing too important but I like collecting trophies sometimes. So right now I’m trying to do the adept David trophy and...oh man. OOF.

0.7% have earned the adept David trophy on PS4.

My total trophy percentage is 65%

Comments

  • Trying to survive with the no mither is tough.

    I got a really tough Myers trophy today. Evil Incarnate. Have to kill all 4 survivors, kill as in kill them not sacrifice them, while in tier 3 evil within. It takes FOREVER to tier up with both tombstone and tuft of hair. Hardest trophy I have achieved with this game. Even harder than adept David.

  • I never focus on thophies, they just happen.. and I’m at 52%

  • Trying to survive with the no mither is tough.

    I got a really tough Myers trophy today. Evil Incarnate. Have to kill all 4 survivors, kill as in kill them not sacrifice them, while in tier 3 evil within. It takes FOREVER to tier up with both tombstone and tuft of hair. Hardest trophy I have achieved with this game. Even harder than adept David.

    I’m totally gonna aim for that one next. 👌 Honestly congrats man.
  • @Gamzello said:
    Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Trying to survive with the no mither is tough.

    I got a really tough Myers trophy today. Evil Incarnate. Have to kill all 4 survivors, kill as in kill them not sacrifice them, while in tier 3 evil within. It takes FOREVER to tier up with both tombstone and tuft of hair. Hardest trophy I have achieved with this game. Even harder than adept David.

    I’m totally gonna aim for that one next. 👌 Honestly congrats man.

    Thanks so much. Tip for the Evil Incarnate.....run ruin, run whispers, and burn an offering for a map where its tougher to find totems like the Meat Plant or the Swamp.

  • @Gamzello said:
    Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Trying to survive with the no mither is tough.

    I got a really tough Myers trophy today. Evil Incarnate. Have to kill all 4 survivors, kill as in kill them not sacrifice them, while in tier 3 evil within. It takes FOREVER to tier up with both tombstone and tuft of hair. Hardest trophy I have achieved with this game. Even harder than adept David.

    I’m totally gonna aim for that one next. 👌 Honestly congrats man.

    Thanks so much. Tip for the Evil Incarnate.....run ruin, run whispers, and burn an offering for a map where its tougher to find totems like the Meat Plant or the Swamp.

    Of course! Thank you, I will keep those tips in mind.
  • Haha just wait until you try skilled Huntress. I had all other achievements for over a year and finally got it. The 100 downs requirement was reduced to 20 on pc but not console.

  • For Evil Incarnate, you should also bring Play With Your Food. The insta-moris don't drain the stacks so you can actually move at regular or faster speed. Don't be afraid to hook someone as bait so you can stalk allies.

  • Haha just wait until you try skilled Huntress. I had all other achievements for over a year and finally got it. The 100 downs requirement was reduced to 20 on pc but not console.

    Seriously? That’s kinda lame (not you the fact that you gotta get 100 downs) big oof.
  • Haha just wait until you try skilled Huntress. I had all other achievements for over a year and finally got it. The 100 downs requirement was reduced to 20 on pc but not console.

    Holly mother of achievements. It took me forever to get 20 downs. And most of them I got from survivors who are hanging at the exit line. For me the hardest one is hatch escape with 4 survivors.
  • Got Adept David on first attempt, fortunately.

    Well, so the story was ... green Mori in the game, only three survivors loaded in, Ruin on, and I as the No Mither guy started the game right next to Myers. He had some pity on us, didn’t use his mori and let us all fix gens and go.

    Guess I was very lucky. But now that I have the trophy, devs please fix those 3 or less survivor games.
  • @rha said:
    Got Adept David on first attempt, fortunately.

    Well, so the story was ... green Mori in the game, only three survivors loaded in, Ruin on, and I as the No Mither guy started the game right next to Myers. He had some pity on us, didn’t use his mori and let us all fix gens and go.

    Guess I was very lucky. But now that I have the trophy, devs please fix those 3 or less survivor games.

    Haha I was finally able to get the adept David trophy by being super stealthy! Honestly you really were lucky. My first game trying to get the trophy, had 2 people load in (me and this other person.) We both died LMAO.

  • Wait for rank reset. And git gud

    (Ik you got it just sayin(
  • @Milo said:
    Wait for rank reset. And git gud

    (Ik you got it just sayin(

    WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS, THIS IS WHY WE NEED THE LOL BUTTON BACK JDSAIJIJDS.

  • Gamzello said:

    @Gamzello said:
    Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Trying to survive with the no mither is tough.

    I got a really tough Myers trophy today. Evil Incarnate. Have to kill all 4 survivors, kill as in kill them not sacrifice them, while in tier 3 evil within. It takes FOREVER to tier up with both tombstone and tuft of hair. Hardest trophy I have achieved with this game. Even harder than adept David.

    I’m totally gonna aim for that one next. 👌 Honestly congrats man.

    Thanks so much. Tip for the Evil Incarnate.....run ruin, run whispers, and burn an offering for a map where its tougher to find totems like the Meat Plant or the Swamp.

    Of course! Thank you, I will keep those tips in mind.
    And take dying light and play the slug game with insidious charge up while they heal and try to keep them above 2-3 gens and maby remember me so you get 30 secs more from slugging the obsession all game major slow down and easy kills as long as it's 2 left no keys  and they go for a gate let it open or kill in front of it so they try to run and you can slug them was you kill the other one then as long as there not a ds user or have wastes it carry them to a far corner with a easy Los to the gate and charge in and grab at the gate