New Survivor Perks Set
I would like to suggest a set of survivor perks for a new survivor.
Perk 1: Liftoff - use the action button below a ledge to plant oneself at the base of the ledge. Another survivor can interact with you to be launched up onto the ledge via a coop action and granting them haste. afterwards the perk will go on cooldown and both of you will become exhausted.
Perk 2: Remote trap - Pressing secondary action near an upright pallet will install a remote trap allowing the player to trigger the trap from a distance and cause the pallet to fall. Using a trap will cost 1 ammo and disable the perk once all ammo is used.
Perk 3: Near Miss - When avoiding attacks gain a bloodpoint multiplier that builds for every attack or special attack that misses by a very small amount. Upon being hit the multiplier resets. earn bonus boldness bloodpoints.
Comments
I don't like the Remote trap idea, stupid survivor would be able to loop killer 4ever especially in shack. What else, maybe should it activate automatically?!!!!! Wouldn't like to see anything like this.
I like near miss. Challenge perks are a sort of unexplored space that I think could be a lot of fun.
I considered another version of this as well. It was something like this
"Black Cat's Favor". after passing through a pallet the pallet will automatically collapse after 3 seconds. Or something like that.
but i didn't bother thinking it through because it seemed more balanced to just make it an ammo based perk. where you get like 1-3 free pallet stuns. could be an exhaustion perk or timer based as well 🤷🏻♂️
I think so as well. Bloodpoint farming could become more interesting - especially since it could be done outside of gimmick killer add-ons and offerings. I know there's "no one left behind" "prove thyself" "beast of prey" "distressing" and "hex thrill of the hunt" that offer bloodpoints, but i wouldn't consider most of these perks challenge perks.
there could at least be 4 challenge perks that reward bloodpoints in one of each category - boldness, altruism, objective, and survivor. as well as 4 for killers - deviousness, hunting, sacrifice, and brutality. For now there only appear to be power add-on gimmicks for bloodpoints.
outside of the offerings.
Last thing survivors need is more OP perks. Killers should get a couple of good ones. The last 9 are all trash.
sorry to disappoint you.
feel free to check out my other post and tell me what you think of my killers perks then.