Did your comments make the cut? lol Mine didn't :(
Lol, I remember that thread.
I don't have any goofy or extreme enough opinions to make any of these kinds of lists :'(
@tippy2k2 said:I don't have any goofy or extreme enough opinions to make any of these kinds of lists :'(
@tippy2k2 said:
I don't think I do either, but I wonder if to someone else, I do seem that way haha
@HugTheHag said:Lol, I remember that thread.
@HugTheHag said:
It sounded familiar to me but I don't have a clear memory lol
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol, I remember that thread.
I don't have any goofy or extreme enough opinions to make any of these kinds of lists :'(
I don't think I do either, but I wonder if to someone else, I do seem that way haha
It sounded familiar to me but I don't have a clear memory lol