The Strain as a possible future vampire chapter? Gaging thoughts on it.
I think it would make for an interesting chapter with 'The Master' as a killer and Dr. Ephrain Goodweather as a survivor. Opportunity to do a much requested Vampire killer concept for DBD too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqiDTt5WP7s
Comments
Honestly, don't know too much about vampires but the only two that I'd genuinely like to see are Part 1 Dio and Dracula.
One thing is for sure, DBD definitely needs a straight up vampire type creature. The master from the strain would be cool. I know especially as he is shown in the first episode of the series, he sort of reminds me of the Dredge appearance wise. Gameplay wise, I think the Strain might be similar to the plague as that is how they can transmit the worms. I think it would be really cool if survivors who became infected would eventually start losing their hair as they turn into a vampire and attack other survivors as they come under control of the master. The master could see through the eyes of the infected. I don't know if they have the game engine to support that sort of thing or if developers could code something like that
.
This would actually be perfect for dbd! It’s also not the normal vampire people are used to since it’s actually a parasite. Little something different!
Dio would be sick as hell
Yeah, it's honestly surprising there's not any kind of vampire in the game yet. No werewolf either, though realistically you could probably reskin Oni, his power would befit a werewolf I feel like (gain blood -> transform into werewolf -> giga wolf charge)