Cross Progressiom

Behavior does offer cross progression, but not for what probably most people are looking for. I recently got a new PC and used to play on a Xbox hoping I could transfer my data (1,131 hours) to my pc. Only to figure out that it says that it's not possible at the moment. If someone has figured out a way to do this can you tell me, but please make it possible if it's not, I have a lot of data.

Comments

  • I'm sorry but no there's no way to cross your progress from Xbox to PC...there's no way to bypass this.

    Whilst we are aware this is a community wish, its not something that we're able to guarantee I'm afraid - the decision with things like this doesn't rest solely with ourselves.

  • @Mandy said:

    I'm sorry but no there's no way to cross your progress from Xbox to PC...there's no way to bypass this.

    Whilst we are aware this is a community wish, its not something that we're able to guarantee I'm afraid - the decision with things like this doesn't rest solely with ourselves.

    What about progression from say windows store to steam?? Cross progression between PC platforms. @Mandy

  • @Mandy said:

    I'm sorry but no there's no way to cross your progress from Xbox to PC...there's no way to bypass this.

    Whilst we are aware this is a community wish, its not something that we're able to guarantee I'm afraid - the decision with things like this doesn't rest solely with ourselves.

    Yes there is, but I don't know how to do it. (If they did add it). I have done it with other games getting my data transferred. The devs just need to make a way to do it.