That Feeling When You Hear No TR and Suspect the Killer is a Stealth Killer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8vaVbT_lX0
And it ends up being Jump Scare Myers on RPD or another indoor map.
Comments
Bump. Ghosties I'm looking at you too.
Tastin' them Myer's stank.
Boom chacka boom chacka boom!
Smells like, tastes like... Myer's stank. Somebody change that man's hospital gown.
Its been a ghostface epidemy ngl
I picked him up a few times to finish some of the killer challenges on this compendium. I haven't seen too many recently :'(. Mainly Wesker, Nurse, and Myers surprisingly
He's legitimately one of the only things that make me jump in this game. Like ######### how long you been standing there.
Relevant for Insidious Bubba and Mikey
This too...
I'm running fogwise at the moment: on one hand I'm getting absolutely no use out of it because I seem to be getting mainly stealth killers... on the other hand, I know it's a stealth killer pretty quick lol.
To be fair, I really enjoy going against Michael, GF and Pig. I think the heightened level of attention you need to pay to make up for no TR really adds to the game.
Wraith and Sprit not so much.
Now I want a Drax skin.
Just in general or is someone specific in mind for that skin there?
In general. Though I would enjoy it most for Meyers.
Had a Jumpscare Meyers on Lerys today. I'm writing this from the otherworld after my soul left my body when he crept up on me doing a gen in one of the hospital rooms. I didn't hear him or smell Myers stank in the air this time. I'm just a little shook up, that's all that is.
Killers without warnings create the best atmosphere in the game.