I’m pretty disappointed there no actual event this Christmas

like the lunar and Halloween events there’s usually an actual goal to unlock a cosmetic but there’s absolutely nothing just a theme and cool hooks I know I must sound like a greedy person or ungrateful but they kinda just pulled a blizzard...😅 I’m hoping the Christmas cosmetics come out tomorrow or sometime this week but I think they could’ve have made those the reward like the hallowed blight event but I guess there’s always next year (hopefully) any one else agree with me and if you don’t this wasn’t supposed to be a hate thread just my opinion 

Comments

  • ahh... They gave you 3 cosmetics you don't need to grind for...

    There will be a double point weekend next week.

    They changed the theme to be more festive.

    Also winter items in the web.

  • TheBean said:

    ahh... They gave you 3 cosmetics you don't need to grind for...

    There will be a double point weekend next week.

    They changed the theme to be more festive.

    They did that last year which is why I said they pulled a blizzard nothing changed they just redid the same event instead of doing something new not that everyone will have a problem with that but I still love the event just disappointed there’s no goal for the community or idk Candy cane hammer for billy instead of frosty eyes something different or a alternative objective like opening a present to get bp or hook on Christmas hooks for bp 
  • Seems like another 10 days break of DBD, then we will see whether im in the mood for double BP

  • Cant please some people

  • But...but...Santa Clown is Coming to TOOOOOOOWN!!!!

  • No hooking or gen rushing event is ok by me. Presents in the blood web for a cheaper price, decorations in game again, frosty eyes for the newer killers and Double bloodpoints a few days after Xmas. What Exactly is your problem????

  • @fcc2014 said:
    No hooking or gen rushing event is ok by me. Presents in the blood web for a cheaper price, decorations in game again, frosty eyes for the newer killers and Double bloodpoints a few days after Xmas. What Exactly is your problem????

    Double BP for the whole event :( Grind hurts me :(

  • @Delfador said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    No hooking or gen rushing event is ok by me. Presents in the blood web for a cheaper price, decorations in game again, frosty eyes for the newer killers and Double bloodpoints a few days after Xmas. What Exactly is your problem????

    Double BP for the whole event :( Grind hurts me :(

    The grind has and will always suck. The problem with 10 extra days of double bloodpoints is that it will bring out the tryhards for almost 3 weeks. People getting sandbagged by teammates, killers getting hooks broke on them among other bs. Relax enjoy the reprieve and work on building up blood puddings, escape cakes, and streamers for double bloodpoints and hit the event hard.

  • Its bad when I may just skip the double BP due to the insanity they bring out. I think just gonna play the event until double BP, enjoy the more light hearted gameplay and take a break before it gets too chaotic.