@Arsoul said:
What is the issue with DS, they get away once. SO WHAT. Hit them again
Don't try to hi-jack this thread.
Anyway, loading up the game, I was tabbed out and I heard the Winter music, very surprised and just burnt through almost 1 million BP on legion, lots of goodies from the presents! Saved me a lot of BP
@Arsoul said:
What is the issue with DS, they get away once. SO WHAT. Hit them again
Don't try to hi-jack this thread.
Anyway, loading up the game, I was tabbed out and I heard the Winter music, very surprised and just burnt through almost 1 million BP on legion, lots of goodies from the presents! Saved me a lot of BP
Why are you quoting me when it was a reply to
"One of these days we will boot up the game and see patch notes about a DS nerf out of nowhere. Christmas will have truly come early that year." by The_Crusader
I spent 1000000 bp on survivor and got 12-15 bps from winter gifts, plus and a bunch of ultra-rares, double bp starts on the 27th, so you don't really need them
@not_Queen@Patricia The gift boxes as killer and survivor are amazing and at 3k a pop. It is taking less bp to clear bloodwebs at level 50 and it is actually like opening presents because based some things i got i have no idea what to expect.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
74 winter party starters acquired. xD
OH MY GOD THE AMOUNT OF DCS MIXED WITH THOSE, WOW PLAYERS WILL LOVE THIS ONE
Surprise!
I can't play yet, cause I is at school dud :'(
No offerings for more bp?
A week before xmas....they did a xmas event last year.
Im surprised that anyone would be surprised by this
What is the issue with DS, they get away once. SO WHAT. Hit them again
Don't try to hi-jack this thread.
Anyway, loading up the game, I was tabbed out and I heard the Winter music, very surprised and just burnt through almost 1 million BP on legion, lots of goodies from the presents! Saved me a lot of BP
Talk about a surprise! I loaded into a normal game, and came out of it in the middle of winter!
Why are you quoting me when it was a reply to
"One of these days we will boot up the game and see patch notes about a DS nerf out of nowhere. Christmas will have truly come early that year." by The_Crusader
I spent 1000000 bp on survivor and got 12-15 bps from winter gifts, plus and a bunch of ultra-rares, double bp starts on the 27th, so you don't really need them
Im a killer main, I run trapper and pig everyday. DS, meh, I just hunt them down again. NOT THAT HARD
Well, congrats to you.
But despite your post, I do main killers.
Good day.
.......right....
And I'm a Freddy main, Wait, I AM a Freddy main......
@not_Queen @Patricia The gift boxes as killer and survivor are amazing and at 3k a pop. It is taking less bp to clear bloodwebs at level 50 and it is actually like opening presents because based some things i got i have no idea what to expect.