Polls Section Isn't Working
So right now it looks like the Polls section isn't working. Right now, the create poll button is missing from the section entirely, meaning polls cannot be created.
I wasn't sure if I should put this here or in the bug reports section. I ultimately decided on here, since I figure the bug reports section is for in-game bugs specifically.
So yeah, I wanted to bring this to the mods' attention, if they werent already aware.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Thank you for reporting the issue, we are looking into it.
I wasn't sure if I should put this here or in the bug reports section. I ultimately decided on here, since I figure the bug reports section is for in-game bugs specifically.
We have a Forum Feedback thread open where we are collecting all the issues/ideas about the forums:
Where is the thread for forum specific feedback? I haven't been able to find it since the forums' layout change.
It's the one I linked and you can find it in Off-Topic.
(Here in case for some reason the previous link didn't work https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/357669/forum-feedback)
Cool, thank you!