which survivors should i main?

welcome fog traveler!

i have some conflict between ace visconti, quentin smith and detective tapp. I want to main one of them for the following reasons:

  • i want to main ace because i have the taipei game show hat and i want to show it off like a trophy (cause cote gave me the code)
  • i want to main quentin, because i like the character and because almost no one plays him (so that i can feel unique)
  • i want to main tapp because i like the detective style of character and because i like his alternative clothes
    but i have some problems over who to main because:

  • ace has the halloween items

  • quentin has both the halloween items and the red envelope
  • tapp has 6 red envelopes
    please help me out!

Comments

  • After reading everything you said, I thought long and hard about who I think you should go with. Now I’ve come to the conclusion given what information I have I believe you should main



















    Feng Min☺️
  • Why not play each one for one week or few consecutive days at a time, collect a bunch of pros and con's for each then decide which one suits your play style more.

  • Feng Min goes great with Quentin 😊
  • Nea obviously

  • Play Detective Tapp until level 40, getting all of the teachable perks, then play Ace and just pretend he’s the detective. 
  • @Grey87 said:
    Nea obviously

    WRONG THREAD! He asked which SURVIVOR he should main! Geez...

  • i'd play ace tbh, no one plays him nearly

  • Work on Tapp's teachables then go on, and main Ace for the bit. Or play all of them, and see which you like the most.

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Grey87 said:
    Nea obviously

    WRONG THREAD! He asked which SURVIVOR he should main! Geez...

    Cool

  • This content has been removed.
  • I main ace. It started as joke between friends to main the character with the worst perks. But once you get him the teachable perks from others he is pretty good ;)

  • I used to main Quentin as well, then the item shop came out and I can actually have a blue survivor. (Except they can't be Quentin.) So I now main Dwight. I would HIGHLY recommend playing a non licensed character, because they will very likely never have future cosmetics. Ace is a good main imo.
  • Tapp is cool for his perks, specifically Stake Out is a solid perk that counters Ruin extremely well.

    As for which one you should main, there aren't enough Aces and Ace is a slick guy. Play him.

    Quentin just looks like a meth head.

  • everyone, i made my decision,

    I SHALL PLAY BALD HEAD ACE WITH PINK SHIRT AND WHITE PANTS!

  • I would actually go with the new girl on bloke, Kate (specially if you got essential teachables from other chars). She's cute af. Well from your options, I would vote for Ace :)

    If you are a new player on the other hand, you should go with basic Claudette since Self Healing is meta perk anytime, anywhere - prolonging your life, not depending that much on others and provide another source of clearing nasty debuffs and nightmare from Freddy :)

  • Play Ace you have good items on him

  • You can’t go wrong with a meg or Claudette

  • use ace and think of him as an undercover cop using quentin's perks

  • Respect the man bun and play jake. Monto is at 100k lets go

  • No one ever plays Tapp, I like him.