If I buy the nightmare edition

If I were to buy nightmare edition on ps5 would I also get the stranger things pack?

Comments

  • I do not think so, no.

    There used to be an article regarding this that I can no longer find, but the 'voucher' to get the Stranger Things DLC would have expired by now from memory.

  • @marshallynn said:

    If I were to buy nightmare edition on ps5 would I also get the stranger things pack?

    Yes you do. Source - Ive done it.

  • According to BHVR, no.

    XBOX SERIES X|S I’m an XB1 user, am I eligible for an upgrade? We recommend you refer to some of Microsoft’s own documentation, such as https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/06/15/what-is-smart-delivery-xbox-series-x/ Will my progress be carried over from XB1 to Next Gen? Yes! So long as you are using the same account that you…

    Relevant quote (at the very bottom of the page):

    For users who have purchased the physical Nightmare Edition of the game, you may be eligible for a voucher to claim the content of the Nightmare Edition on PS5 by reaching out to our Support Team for a free voucher which you can use to reclaim the content of the Nightmare Edition on PS5. *THIS HAS NOW ENDED*


    Vouchers will be valid until March 1st 2022 - so make sure to redeem them before then!


  • The Disc still works as the PS4 license is on it.

    You can´t get the PS5 version of the DLC anymore.