Top 5 strongest killers?

What do you think are the top 5 strongest killers in the game? All opinions welcome.


Mine is:


1) Nurse (Even after the upcoming nerf)

2) Blight

3) Spirit

4) Oni

5) Wesker

Comments

  • @Alcuin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3311526#Comment_3311526

    I don't think too deeply about DBD, but Plague is about "macro gameplay" and most players (including myself) aren't good at that. As far as 4 escapes when playing Survivor, it's against Plague and Ghostface most often. It's not a coincidence. Ghostface can lose gens quickly and Plague can lose time trying to infect Survivors or getting her red puke. It's not surprising that Otzdarva likes playing her.

    Ah, that makes a weird kind of sense - I prefer a tactical style, which is likely why I've mained Hag and Artist since forever.

    The only thing that grinds my grapes on Plague is how bad the RNG can be on her fountain placement at times. One game, you'll win because they were all clustered around the gens and main structure. The next, you'll lose because there's one in each corner on Grim Pantry or Eyrie.

    @Alcuin said:

    1. Nurse
    2. Artist
    3. Blight
    4. Twins
    5. Huntress

    Spirit and Plague are strong, too. Maybe Artist isn't better than Blight but I'm betting if more people played her you'd see crazy win streaks on her.

    Artist is held back by her addons. Her second best addon is a brown. Her iris are utter garbage. This also makes her a bit one dimensional.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3311531#Comment_3311531

    Ah, that makes a weird kind of sense - I prefer a tactical style, which is likely why I've mained Hag and Artist since forever.

    The only thing that grinds my grapes on Plague is how bad the RNG can be on her fountain placement at times. One game, you'll win because they were all clustered around the gens and main structure. The next, you'll lose because there's one in each corner on Grim Pantry or Eyrie.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3311528#Comment_3311528

    Artist is held back by her addons. Her second best addon is a brown. Her iris are utter garbage. This also makes her a bit one dimensional.

    As far as having to go far distances to gain your power, I have the same problem when playing Trapper. I always try to get all of my traps even when it doesn't benefit me. With Plague, though, there is more of a decision involved and the build you're using can influence it as well. There's strategy with her.

  • @Blueberry said:

    Does this include any addons or base kit? This changes the list a lot.

    Everything goes. This is at their strongest with everything at their disposal.

  • @lLyonl said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3310177#Comment_3310177

    Everything goes. This is at their strongest with everything at their disposal.

    1. Nurse
    2. Blight
    3. Spirit
    4. Artist
    5. Wesker

    I'd say only the first 3 are really cemented the rest is debatable.

    If we weren't allowing all addons though Spirit probably wouldn't even make the top 5. She relies on her addons a lot now, I wouldn't have said that before her nerfs though.

    I could also definitely see an argument for Plague being up there simply because her Iri's are very good(the gold standard for what most Iri's should be like imo). The difference between Plague with Iri's and without is a night and day difference in power level.

  • @StarLost said:

    Surprised at how many people still list Spirit here...she's far from a bad killer, but I'd hesitate to say top 5.

    Also surprised at how many folks forget Plague. She's volatile, sure - but I think most of my 'wait, we were at 1gen with nobody dead, how did we get 4k'd?' moments are courtesy of the Vomit Comet.

    Wesker and Artist...love them to bits.

    I think they're just referencing Spirit with MDR. Without it I totally agree, she's a shadow of her former self and absolutely not top 5. With MDR however you're basically trying to move faster than the survivors can react to her sound, which is ironically why she's not that great otherwise since they can normally now react faster than you can move making her nearly an m1 killer at most loops without the addon.

  • Well.... I would say

    1) Nurse.... she can still blink through walls so there is that

    2) Blight... I haven't picked up how to play him yet, but that doesn't mean much (LOL)

    3) Huntress... Long range enough said

    4) Bubba... Chainsaw = instant downs

    5) Hillbilly... Chainsaw = instant downs

    Also... I haven't played: Dredge, Wesker or Knight

  • The killer has a lot of stuff to his kit and does a lot of things right. First, incredible map mobility, which results in a really good map pressure. Seconds, he has a good antiloop, just being a little weaker than Artist. Third, on Nightfall his map pressure goes immensely and his chase power as well. Fourth, still on Nightfall he gets the tracking ability which is just really useful when you want to find a specific survivor to get rid of them.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3311526#Comment_3311526

    I think they're just referencing Spirit with MDR. Without it I totally agree, she's a shadow of her former self and absolutely not top 5. With MDR however you're basically trying to move faster than the survivors can react to her sound, which is ironically why she's not that great otherwise since they can normally now react faster than you can move making her nearly an m1 killer at most loops without the addon.

    That’s not accurate though.

    Anyone who mains Spirit barely noticed any changes. She moves at 176% base kit and you can use the directional audio to your advantage and make survivors vault and you can double back to the other side of the pallet quicker then they can react and vault the pallet again (at certain loops). People really underestimate how fast she is moving and how you can use the directional audio to your advantage.

    She doesn’t move as fast as killers like Blight or Billy or Oni but she’s still super fast and invisible which causes survivors a lot of times to hesitate against her and sometimes slow vault a pallet.

    Of course she isn’t as cheesy as she once was but she’s still an extremely strong killer and I would personally still place her in the top 3.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3312185#Comment_3312185

    That’s not accurate though.

    Anyone who mains Spirit barely noticed any changes. She moves at 176% base kit and you can use the directional audio to your advantage and make survivors vault and you can double back to the other side of the pallet quicker then they can react and vault the pallet again (at certain loops). People really underestimate how fast she is moving and how you can use the directional audio to your advantage.

    She doesn’t move as fast as killers like Blight or Billy or Oni but she’s still super fast and invisible which causes survivors a lot of times to hesitate against her and sometimes slow vault a pallet.

    Of course she isn’t as cheesy as she once was but she’s still an extremely strong killer and I would personally still place her in the top 3.

    Anyone who mains Spirit absolutely did notice the changes as they were extremely significant. The survivors can react faster than you can to the sound meaning faking your sound is a joke and doesn’t realistically work against good survivors unless you’re of course running certain addons like MDR because it makes it so that they can’t react faster. The directional audio is never to your advantage unless the survivors are bad.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3314216#Comment_3314216

    Anyone who mains Spirit absolutely did notice the changes as they were extremely significant. The survivors can react faster than you can to the sound meaning faking your sound is a joke and doesn’t realistically work against good survivors unless you’re of course running certain addons like MDR because it makes it so that they can’t react faster. The directional audio is never to your advantage unless the survivors are bad.

    I am a Spirit main and I can tell you that from your perspective as Spirit, nothing really changed. The way you play Spirit is the exact same except the survivors have some form of counterplay now. What exactly changed from Spirit perspective gameplay wise?

    Certain things changed like you can’t get cheesy Prayer Beads grabs, bumping into survivors while phasing, and you can’t “fake phase and MiNdGaMe”, but tracking while phasing and her power as a whole is still the same and Spirit has mechanically been the same killer since her release in 2018

    And I can 100% tell you that you can use directional audio to your advantage. I’ve done it many of times and they weren’t all “bad survivors”. Of course you can’t do it at very long loops but at a lot of standard loops, you can. You can’t say directional audio is NEVER to the Spirit’s advantage. You don’t need MDR to do that because she’s already moving fast enough.

    Agree to disagree but coming from someone who mains Spirit, I play her the exact same way I used to and still get basically the same results

1 2 ›