Lots of great changes! BUT….
Still no blood web QOL change for the prestige grinders. :,)
F’s in the chat.
Still no blood web QOL change for the prestige grinders. :,)
F’s in the chat.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think we'll have to wait a long time for that change
Probably. I don’t care if I have to wait a little longer, I would just like to know if it’s atleast talked about. I’ll have blight p100 next week. Hopefully it’ll be implemented while I’m doing other characters.
That’s all I want. <3
I don't even want an auto complete, i want the instant selection of nodes like with the rift and the removal of the "level x" frame in between levels
That was me with p100 Jane. I delayed spending bp cause that sh** took like 30-40 minutes just spending bp
Prestige grinders or just..... People that buy buy stuff in the bloodweb. Which is everyone. What an odd distinction to make.