Want to interview a Nemesis player.
Hello dear users,
I'm doing a reserch lately according to some matches in DBD, and I'm looking for quite a unique player, hovering around the world, unnoticed.
I want to make an interview with a Nemesis player that doesn't tunnel on 5 gens, doesn't go back to the hook every unhook and slugs to death people without hooking just to keep tunneling the guy who was unhooked, ofc this Nemesis can't have Eruption+Cob+Nowhere to hide+Overcharge combo because every Nemesis I see brings 4 slow down + 5 gen tunnels.
If that person is alive, I would like to interview you and ask you some questions about your personality and confindence at your skills, also give you a medal for being the only Nemesis I know who doesn't tunnel on 5 gens with 4 slow downperks.
Comments
Well gl because trying not to tunnel as nemi is just not win material unless you constantly get babies.
My friend is a Nemesis main who does nor tunnel, camp, or use this build. I don't remember his precise build but he's pretty much married to Lethal Pursuer so I think there's two aura reading in there.
However, he's still on a pretty low mmr, so I don't know how conclusive your research on him would be.
(He does complain every time we're facing a Nemy who's tunneling (so 3/4 of those we see), about how he's disappointed in them as a Nemesis player.)
I mained Nemi for quite some time (And still do as my secondary main this DLC season). I like to think i play nemi completely differently to majority of nemi players i see out there. By that i mean i don't waste all my time trying (and most people fail) at whipping every single survivor for every single health state.
I run what i like to call the M1 nemi build which has 1 of 2 builds.
The first three perks are always the same.
The final perk changes depending on what im feeling but i swap between the following 2 perks
As for how i play the game during the match I personally hate tunneling early game. Now don't get me wrong. if gens are flying and i need someone out of the game to give me even a chance at a 2k then yeah im gonna be tunneling the weakest person but this is because once a team knows your tunneling they generally throw the game to save them which is why its so effective if you do it right.
I believe my MMR is at the soft cap now as i do tend to 4k more matches than i 0k so logicially my MMR is always going up but due to how bad the matchmaking is i'm only going against sweaty teams maybe once every 3 or 4 games with the other games being fairly chill.
I can't stand slow down perks. They are boring to run and are so easy to counter from the survivors (majority of them just tap the gen and there we go slowdown perk gone). Even erruption is easy counter. Tap the gen to stop regression then go work on another gen untill the next down.
I used to Main Nemesis. Here's your problem:
Contamination is garbage.
We tunnel because we need to hit you three times, and for some reason BHVR decided to put crates around the map to literally undo one of those hits. We HAVE to commit to chases until you are down. If you get unhooked, we can't just go "Oh golly gee, I'll play nice and let the other guy go."
Because you will heal AND you will cleanse and now allllll my hard work is undone.
It's too much of a risk at too much of a loss.
Do you mean me
Ah so you have like a secret cult of all nemesis players who want to protest for needing 3 hits, so u all decide to tunnel at 5 gens to make you yourselves feel like ur some good killers who can win lmao.
OR
We realize that BHVR gave our power a hard counter AND a speed boost on use. Nobody else has to put up with this. Do people get a speed bonus when plague gets max infection? No. Do people get a speed boost on clown intoxication? No.
It's not about a "protest" it's realizing the amount of time lost playing the power correctly. Especially after our chase time was extended after the Marvin's Blood nerf. We used to be able to use a yellow add on to get Tier 2 in two hits on the some survivor if we had skill with the tentacle. THAT is gone now.
Nemesis is not wraith. He can't just M1 you and then jump to Warp 7 and play hit and run tactics on the map. He MUST commit or he loses, full stop. Especially if your zombies are running in place against a tree.
I "main" Nemi for the most part or at least he's my favorite killer to play. I don't play this game a ton though and skill wise I'm pretty meh. I've got a little over 2k hours on Playstation and probably only a few 100 on Nemi if that. Likely over half the hours are spread out to survivor and then the other killers. I'm probably not the Nemi "main" you're looking for but here's how I tend to play.
I tend to use Lethal, CoB, NWtH, and BBQ nowadays. Before the current meta I used a combo of Stbfl, Agi, Pain Res and BBQ. Still use that sometimes as well though I've leaned towards Stbfl being a bit of a trap on Nemi since it can make you play differently.
I don't think I've ever hardcore tunneled off of 5 gens unless I knew the group beforehand which has happened exactly once that I can recall. Went against the same group back to back and I knew they were really good (got destroyed in my first match) so I played as sweaty as I could. Oddly they threw super hard when I started to tunnel and they only got a two gens done. It felt like a different team altogether when I hardcore tunneled.
I tend not to take the game overly serious so most of the time I don't really care if I win or lose. I'd prefer to win obviously but if I lose, I take it on the chin, maybe a 5 minute break if it was a sweaty loss and then I'm back in it.
I will tunnel, slug, and hard patrol if it's late game and I'm feeling tryhard-y but I'll usually take chase and leave. Even when the gens are all done, a gate is 99'd and I've got someone on hook. I'll sometimes just take another chase and hope I can down them before they get to a gate. I've given up a lot of single kills doing that and I don't really mind. I enjoy that a lot more then just camping a guy to death at endgame, especially if it's been a good game otherwise. That said, I certainly have done it if I'm feeling sweaty and really want a kill.
Bit of a tall ask mate.
We like nemy as he plays mechanically close to ph. We won't tunnel unless they do something stupid or unless they're our only viable option (ex: injured at dead zone vs healthy at Myer's house). We use nemesis (for obvious reasons) stbfl, brine, oppression (brine and oppression makes zombies semi useful on larger maps and giving some slowdown).