Today I played against a killer who didn't run Eruption <3

I just wanted to say, dear huntress player, that I was shocked by seeing you using a nice huntress build with scourage hook and corrupt and not using COB+Eruption+Nowhere to hide.

I was shocked by not watching myself scream and not being able to play the game for 25 seconds, I still lack the ability to believe this wonderful match had happened, I have full respect for you and ill cherish this game when I went into the endgame lobby screen and didn't see sadakos face and some gen with thunder above it.

yours,

typical solo queue survivor.

Comments

  • dude didn't have nemesis :(

  • There’s many who don’t. I do not run eruption or COB. Just pain res. Pain res and DMS at max.

    It is entirely refreshing to get a killer who does not run the same build though.

  • @Heytherebigguy said:

    I just wanted to say, dear huntress player, that I was shocked by seeing you using a nice huntress build with scourage hook and corrupt and not using COB+Eruption+Nowhere to hide.

    I was shocked by not watching myself scream and not being able to play the game for 25 seconds, I still lack the ability to believe this wonderful match had happened, I have full respect for you and ill cherish this game when I went into the endgame lobby screen and didn't see sadakos face and some gen with thunder above it.

    yours,

    typical solo queue survivor.

    It's just that DC penalties are off so killers are adapting because otherwise they don't find a match lol

  • Well I never use CoB+Eruption. IF (big If) I run CoB, I rather go for Nowhere to hide 😅

  • If only more Survivors had your idea. I certainly don't get thanked for it when I don't run the perk.

  • I do not run gen perks yet my endgame chats are full of creative ways I should game end myself, just as a question did the huntress get stomped? How many kills did she get?