Unify/merge all survivors inventory

Not talking about perks, but having just a single inventory with all items, addons and offerings.

Since survivors are simply meat sacks and we don't have any kind of these resources that works different or exclusively with male or females then why not do it? If I have, for example, 2 Escape Cakes in character X inventory, 5 in character Y and 3 on Z I could use all 10 cakes with any survivor I want.

We have our favorite survivors, but we can't play as them so often if you want to spend every resource that you have "splitted" between all survivors inventories.

Another good thing also would be when receiving a specific daily like "Escape with Meg" it simply be changed to "Escape One Time", so you can use any character you want.

Comments

  • And do the same with killer's offerings, please!

  • @Batusalen said:

    And do the same with killer's offerings, please!

    That too would be great!

    My Pinhead still have 74 flans from 6th birthday, but I suck as him and now I main Wesker XD

    And my Nemesis currently have nothing because I accidentally prestige him to 2 in the old system. :P