SWF (thoughts)
I understand SWF is a part of DBD that many people find fun, and won’t ever be removed from the game. However, I feel after you reach a certain MMR/kill rate/hours played..however you wanna call it, it can be really unfun to have SWF after SWF matches…
I feel that while it’s an option to play SWF, killers should also have the option to decide when/if they wanna go against SWFs.
Like maybe some kind of notification that lets you know it’s a SWF and you can accept or decline the match…or maybe a SWF/solo option, similar to being able to turn cross play on and off…?
Thoughts?
Comments
Saying someone is in denial IS telling them how they feel. But go off
Congratulations.
Period Ahh Period Uhh
I mean because it’s an advantage, people will always take an advantage. People also like playing with friends.
I think we should make it very clear that there are massive** variations between SWF. I've played as a team of 4 (before most people quit the game) and we never had escape after escape (even at 2 escapes) and the majority of the time it was still a 4k (hours wise average about 2k each).
There are SWFs who sweat, mapping out the gens on a clock face etc. - this is probably about 1% of teams, the majority of SWF are still casual just wanting to have fun and socialise with each other imo.
The comms is useful and can help a bit but it definitely doesn't win games.
I play as a 2 man now mostly and again it's for the social aspect (we probably escape on average 2 out of 12 games as a 3 or 4 escape) and then almost every other game is a 4k.
If you get rid of SWF then you remove a huge social aspect of the game which is why myself and a think numerous others play games in the first place.
Yeah because if you've been paying attention to the state of solos, you'd understand why people would rather player with friends. Meaning solos would need addressing too