Possible Pinhead new skin
Since the original Pinhead from the 1987 movie Hellraiser is a killer in this game, I wonder if the people behind Dead by Daylight will add a new skin for Pinhead from the 2022 Hellraiser reboot.
I think it would be an epic idea, to have a male and female Pinhead to choose from.
What do you all think?


Comments
Would be great. I think BHVR can easily get the rights to the new Hellraiser cause of Clive barker
It'd be cool, but the Hellraiser IP is still a legal nightmare of spaghetti monster proportions. They would need a seperate licensing agreement from whoever holds the rights from that particular film and would also have to iron out a deal between that publishing firm and Barker's.
I think it's a terrible idea and that movie is an abomination that should be cast down into the fiery pit from whence it came.
Wdym it's pretty good, Currently my 2nd favorite Hellraiser film only beaten by the original. Certainly beats every other film that came after the third one.