I know its not exactly a horror movie but M3gan could totally be a cool concept for dbd
Having a killer android thats not exactly the terminator i just dunno if they would ever persue the idea
Having a killer android thats not exactly the terminator i just dunno if they would ever persue the idea
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, that just raises the question of why they wouldn't just get a Terminator.
T-1000 would be pretty sick imo
I'm very excited for the movie, but I think she'd be very outlandish in DBD.
It very much seems like a horror movie from what I've seen but I think it's still the chucky of too small to fit into the game.
aw ok just seems like a killer that could climb walls and obstacles could be fun if it was balanced right i could even see them adding in that run she does on all 4s