Was Deathslinger changed again?

Every time I get one of these TRASH dailies to have to play as this useless character. Why is it you need to shoot AND hit 5 times BTW? When other easier killer powers have dailies with 3 uses sometimes.

SO OFTEN what looks like a DIRECT shot to me is a clean MISS. I am so tired of it. I know they gave this super weak killer a huge nerf awhile back but has there been MORE?

I am missing on PALLET drop shots like WTH. Just shot right through a megs FACE and missed. Then of course as I am trying to make an exit gate play. SOmehow my dead on shot goes right between 2 people? Come on...

Comments


  • image.png

    Ain't nothing wrong with his shots if your shots are true.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7WVVWD86PT4S/image.png

    Ain't nothing wrong with his shots if your shots are true.

    I mean yeah that's true

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Every time I get one of these TRASH dailies to have to play as this useless character. Why is it you need to shoot AND hit 5 times BTW? When other easier killer powers have dailies with 3 uses sometimes.

    SO OFTEN what looks like a DIRECT shot to me is a clean MISS. I am so tired of it. I know they gave this super weak killer a huge nerf awhile back but has there been MORE?

    I am missing on PALLET drop shots like WTH. Just shot right through a megs FACE and missed. Then of course as I am trying to make an exit gate play. SOmehow my dead on shot goes right between 2 people? Come on...

    Have you tried plugging in your monitor and opening your eyes a little more? I find it tends to help a lot when I play huntress.

  • He is a bad killer but since most survivors are bad too you should not have trouble getting shot hits, and the harpoon going trough their body happens because of two aspects, hitboxes/latency.