who at bhvr made the UI for this
or its a bug
or its a bug
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a bug. What browser are you using?
operaGX
My Polls forum looks similar using the Vivaldi browser.
BHVR knows about this issue and that no one can make new polls. But they can't do anything on their end and have escalated it with the crew that provides the forum software. They're probably on holidays so I wouldn't expect a fix any time soon.
Breh that's a 2 minute fix. I'd write a plugin for it if I cared enough. What's there to escalate.
Getting Vanilla to sort things out because BHVR don't run the backend