I play rdo ocasionally. Fun game.
Shame they barely put any content into it compared to gtav.
But it looks gorgeous and can be relaxing. Unless I'm chugging those t3 tonics and chewing minty big game in pvp unbalanced as dbd.
@Shaped said:I play rdo ocasionally. Fun game.Shame they barely put any content into it compared to gtav.But it looks gorgeous and can be relaxing. Unless I'm chugging those t3 tonics and chewing minty big game in pvp unbalanced as dbd.
@Shaped said:
I haven’t played red dead online since launch was absolutely boring
I put over 1000 hours into RDO (Only game I played more was dbd itself). Wish Rockstar hadn’t abandoned it tbh
Story mode is a masterpiece though and definitely rockstar’s best work
I could not get into RDR or RDR2. I tried! I played them both but for whatever reason I just couldn't get into either of them :(
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play rdo ocasionally. Fun game.
Shame they barely put any content into it compared to gtav.
But it looks gorgeous and can be relaxing. Unless I'm chugging those t3 tonics and chewing minty big game in pvp unbalanced as dbd.
I haven’t played red dead online since launch was absolutely boring
I put over 1000 hours into RDO (Only game I played more was dbd itself). Wish Rockstar hadn’t abandoned it tbh
Story mode is a masterpiece though and definitely rockstar’s best work
I could not get into RDR or RDR2. I tried! I played them both but for whatever reason I just couldn't get into either of them :(