Getting trolled for no reason
teabagging me at a 99% gate while i am at the ground BY THEIR FEET (remember as i said teabagging?) is just a plain son of a ######### move. i played absolut normal and unhooked them every damn time... for what? letting me die at the end, wow, great sport.
i am playing like 2 weeks now and if this is the average playerbase in dbd i better get back to other games...
Comments
There are a lot of unkind people in this game, but fortunately they're not the norm. Gratuitous trolls bordering on griefing like this only happened a couple of times in 300h for me.
Then there are cocky players not caring about anyone's fun but theirs, but generally not to the point of actual griefing. Those you just have to learn to move on from.
But in my experience, most people you will meet in this game will be neutral. They're random people playing the game, just like you. With a few kind words in endgame chat, you can coax them out of their shell and see they're actually really nice ! =)
Try not to take it too hard, you will get jerks in the game so as frustrating as it is, just try to forget it and don't let it ruin your game.
There are a lot of nice people who play the game normally without being toxic too, it is just that we tend to remember the toxic/unpleasant ones more
Don't worry, people like that aren't common. Similar things have happened to me too, but they're very few and far between.
Most matches the teammates I get are trying their best even in solo queue, even if they're a little clueless sometimes.
I've been playin close to 5 years now and I must say, I've never had a teammate do that before. Been left to die when I didn't need to plenty of times, but you done found a next level troll lol Some people suck. Overall, most games aren't that bad. Don't let em get to you
That’s why I always bring unbreakable in SoloQ, I don’t want to depend on randoms