Exactly why I instantly quit DbD after my first escape of the day in solo queue, the next opportunity to close the game after a successful match will be hours later, hours I can do something that's actually fun and rewarding.
Sometimes I'll plan to play for a couple hours after the kids have gone to sleep, and then my first game will be such a good game and I know I won't top it, so I literally just leave it there at the one game and go watch streamers play instead lmao
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"One more Solo match" is a sentence I often regret saying.
Happens to me all the time. I often think about all the wasted time in solo.
Yeah, I despise solo q now. It's pretty much a miserable experience and a waste of time.
I have this same issue in multiple games.
"I cannot end on a bad game" -> proceeds to play for two more hours of bad games only
What can I say.
It do be like that.
Atleast you can make some progress with all the bp you've gathered in those 2 hours
Exactly why I instantly quit DbD after my first escape of the day in solo queue, the next opportunity to close the game after a successful match will be hours later, hours I can do something that's actually fun and rewarding.
Gambler's Fallacy is powerful :)
Sometimes I'll plan to play for a couple hours after the kids have gone to sleep, and then my first game will be such a good game and I know I won't top it, so I literally just leave it there at the one game and go watch streamers play instead lmao
It's the same for me.