Hey devs, can you make playing against Legion even remotely fun?
Just curious if that's something you'd like to do at some point or if you're content with them being absolutely miserable to play against.
Just curious if that's something you'd like to do at some point or if you're content with them being absolutely miserable to play against.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What you don't find mending simulator fun? 🤔
I honestly think that's not possible.
What makes legion unfun for most survivor is the mending wich is necessary for legion cause hit and run needs some form of slowdown so if it's not mend it would be work speed decrease or what eruption does.
Another thing many people complain about is that you don't really have a chase with them because they leave after they hit you.
In the end there is no way to make them more fun to face then how they are right now and bhvr isn't a fan of a total rework after what they did to Freddy
Look, we can't even get balance for the perks/maps...
Do you think they are going to go back and re-haul an entire Killer power?
Yeah you're probably right. It's such a shame because it's a cool concept to be able to choose from 4 killers and they are so popular. Cool music and skins. Awful design.
Yeah it's sad I love them and I love the rush you get from speeding around stabbing left and right but I know it's not necessary the most pleasant experience for the other side but I'm a Legion and plague main so survivor rarely like my picks
I doubt they'd be able to ever make them 'fun' to go against. Their entire concept is being able to put Deep Wounds on multiple survivors quickly and if you got rid of that they'd basically be a completely different killer. They need that for their slowdown, especially because their lethality is pretty low, needing to chase as a normal m1 killer to get the down.