Fix Cenobite standing on The Box
Make it so it can be grabbed even when the Cenobite stands on top of it. Should stop these griefing "strategy."
Make it so it can be grabbed even when the Cenobite stands on top of it. Should stop these griefing "strategy."
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
..... What? I've never even heard of this, much less seen it.
It's a very recent thing. Pinhead can either stand on top of the box or stand in a doorway entrance like rpd library and block people from solving the box. It's an exploit
To what end? To mildly inconvenience survivors while they do gens?
How should I know why people do it? I'm not a Pinhead main and I only death with this once like 2 weeks ago