Survivors' bloodweb need a slight change
This bloodweb has no item.
Inside the yellow boundary should be items, the others 2 are addons / offerings / perks
This bloodweb has no item.
Inside the yellow boundary should be items, the others 2 are addons / offerings / perks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So one Item per bloodweb? Yeah sounds good.
Survivor's bloodweb is terrible, on reaching level 50 you get a maximum of 2 violet items and and the rest of the objects are useless brown offerings
I've noticed this recently too. I can go through several blood webs before I find a med kit, for example.
Something definitely seems off, maybe bugged about the current RNG.
The rng is so inconsistent. I can either have 0 items or I can literally have 3 brown medkits, 2 yellow with hella addons to accompany them
You may not think about if a survivors have alot of items, they usually empty the Brown/Yellow items with Brown/Yellow addon first.
But if survivor have a single Toolbox with 100 addon, expect them to use the best addon. Brown medkit with Syringe & Brown toolbox with BNP is a thing now. If survivors have less chance to bring an item, it will be special.
To me items should be free, but they only have their worst version. Ranger and charge/speed addon with 4 of them is absolute broken.