Killer is unplayable unless you use one of 4 perks regression
and you go A / S tier killer and hope you won't be loaded on eyrie of crows or another cringe map with 50+ pallets, abuse main and only top tier jungles.
and you go A / S tier killer and hope you won't be loaded on eyrie of crows or another cringe map with 50+ pallets, abuse main and only top tier jungles.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Garden of Hell...I mean Joy moment
Depends on the killer too. If a killer being "playable" is being able to near-consistently 3-4k, then that's not exactly a fair standard to set. I play with full aura builds on a lot of my killers, and even some builds where I go out of my way to use suboptimal perks on B/C tier killers and I still do really well.