What’s your favorite non meta killer crutch perks

I’ll start with a few:

Iron Maiden on Huntress and Trickster (every blue moon I play him): It’s in all of my builds and after playing a huntress match without and seeing how slow the animation is, I refuse to take it off.

Hex: Blood Favor on Plague: I usually try to get a survivor fully infected at the start of the match, so it’s always fun for them to see them get broken, rush to a pallet and freak out when they realize what’s going on. I use Blood Favor on a lot of m1 killers but I get the most value on Plague.

Hex: Plaything on Bubba and Pig: Jumpscare Bubba is always so much fun, and I always run it in a build for him. I barely use Pig’s crouch because it’s so easy to avoid and makes you slower, so I run Plaything to waste more of the survivor’s time on top of the RBT’s + maybe scare some people along the way. On both I sometimes use Thrill of the Hunt to make cleansing Plaything take even longer.

Comments

  • Shadowborn on blight. Crazy Blight came with only 3 perk slots…. ;)

  • @trapped_by_daylight said:

    I’ll start with a few:

    Iron Maiden on Huntress and Trickster (every blue moon I play him): It’s in all of my builds and after playing a huntress match without and seeing how slow the animation is, I refuse to take it off.

    Hex: Blood Favor on Plague: I usually try to get a survivor fully infected at the start of the match, so it’s always fun for them to see them get broken, rush to a pallet and freak out when they realize what’s going on. I use Blood Favor on a lot of m1 killers but I get the most value on Plague.

    Hex: Plaything on Bubba and Pig: Jumpscare Bubba is always so much fun, and I always run it in a build for him. I barely use Pig’s crouch because it’s so easy to avoid and makes you slower, so I run Plaything to waste more of the survivor’s time on top of the RBT’s + maybe scare some people along the way. On both I sometimes use Thrill of the Hunt to make cleansing Plaything take even longer.

    Zanshin Tactics on Spirit. It helps me devise a path in phase. I don't think Spirit has ever been as easy to play as people say.