During the last season....

For 4 moths the devs could be working on the game to fix existing bugs, improve qol and overall gaming experience. Instead they decided it's more important to release a new chapter, that everyone hates, with a ton of bugs(ice skating bug is 2 years old btw), worst killer ever released, and a whole bunch of skins.

Comments

  • And guess what...... as long as we keep throwing money at them, they dont have a reason to change that

  • They don't have to stop one thing to continue with another, they can multitask. I would love more content.
  • @HellDescent

    You all think so one minded. There are various people working on different things when it comes to gaming. It takes to time work on these issue.The devs are doing fine, you all just expect too much. 

    It would be better if the devs just stayed private instead of having the community involve. Everyone feel like they know what the devs could have accomplish. No one knows what actually goes behind the scene. 


  • @Iceman said:
    @HellDescent 

    You all think so one minded. There are various people working on different things when it comes to gaming. It takes to time work on these issue.The devs are doing fine, you all just expect too much. 

    It would be better if the devs just stayed private instead of having the community involve. Everyone feel like they know what the devs could have accomplish. No one knows what actually goes behind the scene. 

    They said they hired more people to work specifically on the skins. Is that really a top priority right now?

  • @Iceman said:
    @HellDescent 

    You all think so one minded. There are various people working on different things when it comes to gaming. It takes to time work on these issue.The devs are doing fine, you all just expect too much. 

    It would be better if the devs just stayed private instead of having the community involve. Everyone feel like they know what the devs could have accomplish. No one knows what actually goes behind the scene. 

    They said they hired more people to work specifically on the skins. Is that really a top priority right now?

    Yes, more skins more money. At the end of the day they are a business. I am pretty sure the people who make the skins do not get paid the same amount as the people who are dealing with the complicated codings and stuff. So put more cosmetics out in shops, will increase more money for the company. And then they can increase their staff for the difficult task. 
  • @Iceman said:
    HellDescent said:

    @Iceman said:

    @HellDescent 

    You all think so one minded. There are various people working on different things when it comes to gaming. It takes to time work on these issue.The devs are doing fine, you all just expect too much. 
    

    It would be better if the devs just stayed private instead of having the community involve. Everyone feel like they know what the devs could have accomplish. No one knows what actually goes behind the scene. 

    They said they hired more people to work specifically on the skins. Is that really a top priority right now?

    Yes, more skins more money. At the end of the day they are a business. I am pretty sure the people who make the skins do not get paid the same amount as the people who are dealing with the complicated codings and stuff. So put more cosmetics out in shops, will increase more money for the company. And then they can increase their staff for the difficult task. 

    When people stop playing the game because it's garbage what is the point of the skins? I personally refuse to spend a cent in the store until the game is somewhat playable. I don't feel like supporting the game in its current state and promote incompetence. I played some legion when he came out and now I only login for a daily. They are lucky there's no competition on the market right now.

  • Then dont spend money on the game, it's a simple solution

  • @Arsoul said:
    Then dont spend money on the game, it's a simple solution

    I don't

  • @Arsoul said:
    Then dont spend money on the game, it's a simple solution

    I don't

    Then when they go under, guess you can laugh, but for know, shut up
  • @RotBb said:
    HellDescent said:

    @Arsoul said:

    Then dont spend money on the game, it's a simple solution

    I don't

    Then when they go under, guess you can laugh, but for know, shut up

    What I do doesn't ######### concern you .

  • @HellDescent said:

    @RotBb said:
    HellDescent said:

    @Arsoul said:

    Then dont spend money on the game, it's a simple solution

    I don't

    Then when they go under, guess you can laugh, but for know, shut up

    What I do doesn't [BAD WORD] concern you .

    Watch out! We got a badass over here.