I just realized how handy Empathy is against Legion

Idk why I hadn't considered this before because I absolutely hate going against Legion. Even ignoring the mending simulator, the fact that they basically nullify stealth is incredibly frustrating, especially as a solo player when I can't get away from my teammates.

I put on Empathy to help with the 15 unhook challenge and I coincidentally went against Legion. Now I was playing on a big map so that RNG worked out in my favor, but it was sooo nice to see whenever my teammates got hit with FF and be able to head away from them to avoid Legion's TR. If another injured survivor was near the one who got hit I knew which direction Legion would head in and which path I should take to the next gen.

And given how much time people spent either injured or in deep wound, Empathy was active on 1 or more of my teammates nearly the entire trial.

This isn't like a game changer or anything, but for once I did not want to smash my controller during a Legion match and that says a lot. Thanks, Empathy! <3

Comments

  • I love Empathy as it will almost always show you where the killer is and if they are busy in a chase. And it doesn’t have as much a distance limit as Bond.

  • @Mockingjay_S451 said:

    I love Empathy as it will almost always show you where the killer is and if they are busy in a chase. And it doesn’t have as much a distance limit as Bond.

    What’s the limit on bond? I saw a mikaela pretty far away on the game the other day and she had bond.

  • @Kirarozu said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291959#Comment_3291959

    What’s the limit on bond? I saw a mikaela pretty far away on the game the other day and she had bond.

    Tier 1 is 20 meters, tier 2 is 28 and tier 3 is 36. If Mikaela was also running Open Handed (Ace perk) then the tier 3 range extends 16 meters with tier 3 Open Handed. The total being 52 meters which is pretty big! It's bigger than Wesker's TR.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Idk why I hadn't considered this before because I absolutely hate going against Legion. Even ignoring the mending simulator, the fact that they basically nullify stealth is incredibly frustrating, especially as a solo player when I can't get away from my teammates.

    I put on Empathy to help with the 15 unhook challenge and I coincidentally went against Legion. Now I was playing on a big map so that RNG worked out in my favor, but it was sooo nice to see whenever my teammates got hit with FF and be able to head away from them to avoid Legion's TR. If another injured survivor was near the one who got hit I knew which direction Legion would head in and which path I should take to the next gen.

    And given how much time people spent either injured or in deep wound, Empathy was active on 1 or more of my teammates nearly the entire trial.

    This isn't like a game changer or anything, but for once I did not want to smash my controller during a Legion match and that says a lot. Thanks, Empathy! <3

    I'm sorry to tell you this but if Legion has Smiley Face Pin add-on or Hex: The Third Seal you will cry.

  • @BillsHere101 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/357716/i-just-realized-how-handy-empathy-is-against-legion

    I'm sorry to tell you this but if Legion has Smiley Face Pin add-on or Hex: The Third Seal you will cry.

    Lol yeah I might shed a tear. Fortunately those aren't that common in my experience. But I'm not looking forward to them. Or Fearmonger! 😳