Snowman Tip for Survivors

If you’re worried about the killer sneaking up on you in a snowman suit, try to have a look at the shadow it casts, the casted shadow still shows the killer.

Comments

  • It could be Killer's POV, im not sure Survivor's POV though.

    Things you see as a player is not the same to others. Such as mice in Cold wind farm, they dont appear the same too all players.

  • I haven’t confirmed it yet, but the killer might be moving faster than survivors inside snowmen.

    Also, due to the way the killer moves in general compared to the survivor, a snowman turning but not actually moving is a dead giveaway.

    Though I’ve also not confirmed whether that is true.

  • Fun fact, play with your food lets a killer move faster in snowman form.

  • At least on PS4 and Switch, I see the killer's red stain blinking like a Christmas light when they're in a snowman. Not stealthy at all. Is it supposed to do that?

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    I haven’t confirmed it yet, but the killer might be moving faster than survivors inside snowmen.

    Also, due to the way the killer moves in general compared to the survivor, a snowman turning but not actually moving is a dead giveaway.

    Though I’ve also not confirmed whether that is true.

    no both move at 15% The turning thing tho is true

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    At least on PS4 and Switch, I see the killer's red stain blinking like a Christmas light when they're in a snowman. Not stealthy at all. Is it supposed to do that?

    It’s not normal I think. I don’t see a red light on PlayStation 5.

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291868#Comment_3291868

    It’s not normal I think. I don’t see a red light on PlayStation 5.

    I guess it's something about the lower quality graphics, then. Like the way the lowest quality setting on PC lets survivors see the red stain through walls.

  • @MisterMister said:

    If you’re worried about the killer sneaking up on you in a snowman suit, try to have a look at the shadow it casts, the casted shadow still shows the killer.

    I’m not worried. I try to play with them in my own snowman suit. Some are chill and some aren’t.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    I haven’t confirmed it yet, but the killer might be moving faster than survivors inside snowmen.

    Also, due to the way the killer moves in general compared to the survivor, a snowman turning but not actually moving is a dead giveaway.

    Though I’ve also not confirmed whether that is true.

    I’m certain this is the case as a deathslinger chased me around in a snowman.