If only

If only the fog in game matches that of the header on this website.....

Proper fog, unlike the in game misty powder puff.

Comments

  • proper fog would ######### people's vision and make the game unplayable

    looks are good and all, yeah it's a horror game, but darkness and fogginess can hurt the player experience for both sides in a game like this.

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    proper fog would ######### people's vision and make the game unplayable

    looks are good and all, yeah it's a horror game, but darkness and fogginess can hurt the player experience for both sides in a game like this.

    You should try out eyerie with double thick fog offerings

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    proper fog would ######### people's vision and make the game unplayable

    looks are good and all, yeah it's a horror game, but darkness and fogginess can hurt the player experience for both sides in a game like this.

    Never faced dredge I guess?

    The thickening of the fog needs a buff, sure. There are so many similar game mechanics that do nothing now like keys which are nearly worthless. Thickening the fog is almost completely pointless. Soon they are going to be releasing instant mori's and make the mori's in the blood web totally worthless...

    The point is that BHVR are bad at this, fixing things that become accidentally broken, and the only thing players can do is make threads like this one and hope they pay attention.

  • @kisfenkin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291613#Comment_3291613

    Never faced dredge I guess?

    The thickening of the fog needs a buff, sure. There are so many similar game mechanics that do nothing now like keys which are nearly worthless. Thickening the fog is almost completely pointless. Soon they are going to be releasing instant mori's and make the mori's in the blood web totally worthless...

    The point is that BHVR are bad at this, fixing things that become accidentally broken, and the only thing players can do is make threads like this one and hope they pay attention.

    Yes, one of the most hated killer power ever created.

    Just look what people think of his power and you will know what I'm talking about.

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291679#Comment_3291679

    Yes, one of the most hated killer power ever created.

    Just look what people think of his power and you will know what I'm talking about.

    I see you have never saw bubba and his camping potential. Or knight and his "turn off this loop or I don't do anything" power. Or trickster's main event in basement. Or nurse blinks.

    There are many more problematic things in this game then dredge's power

  • @Gandor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291930#Comment_3291930

    I see you have never saw bubba and his camping potential. Or knight and his "turn off this loop or I don't do anything" power. Or trickster's main event in basement. Or nurse blinks.

    There are many more problematic things in this game then dredge's power

    what does bubba have to do with what we're talking about?

    I'm not saying dredge's power is THE MOST hated power, I'm saying it's ONE OF THE...

    Bubba's power is hated cause of the camping issue

    Knight's power cause of anitloop

    DREDGE'S POWER IT'S BECAUSE OF LOW VISIBILITY ANNNNND accessibility

    Isn't that what we're talking about? VISIBILITY?

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291942#Comment_3291942

    what does bubba have to do with what we're talking about?

    I'm not saying dredge's power is THE MOST hated power, I'm saying it's ONE OF THE...

    Bubba's power is hated cause of the camping issue

    Knight's power cause of anitloop

    DREDGE'S POWER IT'S BECAUSE OF LOW VISIBILITY ANNNNND accessibility

    Isn't that what we're talking about? VISIBILITY?

    Yes sure. Dredge's visibility is problematic. I just said it's not AS problematic as you make it out to be. There are much more hated and problematic things (because of different reasons then visibility). But if we limit it just to visibility problems, then I have to agree - dredge's power is the most problematic thing. And yet after some time you get used to it to the point it is no longer problem.

  • The Dredge's dark power is terrific imo. Atmospheric, tense an actually feels like a horror game. They've ditched fog and horror aspects for neon cosmetics and party stuff.