Camping Snowmen

New killer tactic, jump in a snowman near hook so no terror radius or aura near hook (not that it works if you are running kindred and not the one on hook anyway).

If you are a SWF on coms this is easily passed on to others, but yet again another detriment to solo queue players.

Comments

  • God I love the holidays

  • Basekit Insidious.

    Oh no.

  • Bro I stopped running kindred until its fixed. The best part of it was the information you got after a killer hooked someone.

  • The polar opposite of last year's snowmen lol

  • @Kirarozu said:

    Bro I stopped running kindred until its fixed. The best part of it was the information you got after a killer hooked someone.

    So have I! I’ve switched to Alert and just wait for them to break something so I can see where they are. If I were better at great skill checks, I would be running Fog Wise.

  • How could the devs not see this coming?

  • It's OK, just some harmless fun. Let them enjoy their diet insidious with slow movement speed. It's the Holiday Season

  • @Akumakaji said:

    It's OK, just some harmless fun. Let them enjoy their diet insidious with slow movement speed. It's the Holiday Season

    This.

    Also, if you see a killer in a snowman dicking about, get in a goddamn snowman.

    Both survivors and killers have a challenge to get hit/hit a survivor in a snowman. Let people do their event challenges. You're supposed to be having fun.

    "There's no time for fun I need to make some very serious bloodpoints right now!"

  • @Mockingjay_S451 said:

    New killer tactic, jump in a snowman near hook so no terror radius or aura near hook (not that it works if you are running kindred and not the one on hook anyway).

    If you are a SWF on coms this is easily passed on to others, but yet again another detriment to solo queue players.

    Didn't you get the memo, solo players don't matter.

  • 20221209001740_1.jpg

    I'm solo and this happened. Sucks to waste the addons though lol.