Christmas Sweaters for Mikaela, Yun-Jin, and Jonah?

Are they not for sale this year or will they be released later on?

I know that Yoichi, Ada, and Rebecca will be released later on, maybe they'll be put on sale alongside them?

Comments

  • Oh no Mikaela? That's disappointing, I was looking forward to getting hers this year

  • @Nazzzak said:

    Oh no Mikaela? That's disappointing, I was looking forward to getting hers this year

    Yeah, everyone else is there except for the ones that will be released later (Yoichi, Ada, Rebecca), the ones in the event tome (Haddie and Vittorio) and Mikaela, Yun-Jin and Jonah.

  • Well a sale for all previous Winter collections, including the Ugly Sweaters, begins on December 22nd, so it's likely they could be added to the store then.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    Well a sale for all previous Winter collections, including the Ugly Sweaters, begins on December 22nd, so it's likely they could be added to the store then.

    Don't count on it. It just sets people up to be disappointed.

    Expect them not to show up and if they actually do, then you can be pleasantly surprised.