Which Killer(s) should I get?

Howdy,

I'm thinking about buying some cells so I can get 2 new killers, my only question is who should I get?

I got Spirit with shards and I have enough shards to get either Clown or Legion(I'm thinking of getting Clown) and I'm thinking about getting cells to get 2 more killers(or maybe 1 killer 1 survivor) though I'm more of a Killer main. I do NOT have BBQ&Chili so would Leatherface be a safe bet to secure for a killer?

I currently play with Billy, Hag, Spirit, Doctor and have tried Wraith and last night I tried Nurse(did god awful) and looking to potentially expand and toy around with more killers, just looking for input, thanks!

Comments

  • Since Leatherface is licensed, I believe you have to use real money on him.

    As much a I don't like him, Clown is far superior to Legion in their current state.
    Honestly, all the others I believe are licensed, so you can't get them with shards or cells (I'm pretty sure, though to be fully honest, I had the expansions for them all before the store existed, so...)

  • I would advice to watch some streamers play both and then decide. They both provide different playstyle.
  • Clown is a really strong killer.
    Legion is fun though.
  • Leatherface is an amazing investment for the BBQ and Chilli teachable, just for the BP alone at the end of the match. I have it on every single of my killers unless Im doing a special build. As for his power, its not for everyone (not for me even), but he is played a lot differently to other killers, so theres that.

    As for Clown vs Legion, I would go for Clown. Not only his perks are all outstanding, but he is a very strong chaser. Legion, in its current state, despite getting easy hits, they suffer quite a bit afterwards. They are the "new thing", which can make it interesting, but I would wait for their buffs to roll out first.
  • Clown is fun imo

    Legion.....he's a weird one to play. Now that the novlety has worn off I'm not sure if I find him a little tedious. You either down someone at 110% speed which is dull or you moonwalk which is also dull.
  • @VolantConch1719 said:
    Since Leatherface is licensed, I believe you have to use real money on him.

    As much a I don't like him, Clown is far superior to Legion in their current state.
    Honestly, all the others I believe are licensed, so you can't get them with shards or cells (I'm pretty sure, though to be fully honest, I had the expansions for them all before the store existed, so...)

    Yes I'm thinking of dropping $10 to get cells so I can probably get Leatherface + 1(thinking Meyers)

  • @sacredflash said:
    Howdy,

    I'm thinking about buying some cells so I can get 2 new killers, my only question is who should I get?

    I got Spirit with shards and I have enough shards to get either Clown or Legion(I'm thinking of getting Clown) and I'm thinking about getting cells to get 2 more killers(or maybe 1 killer 1 survivor) though I'm more of a Killer main. I do NOT have BBQ&Chili so would Leatherface be a safe bet to secure for a killer?

    I currently play with Billy, Hag, Spirit, Doctor and have tried Wraith and last night I tried Nurse(did god awful) and looking to potentially expand and toy around with more killers, just looking for input, thanks!

    Leatherface is the first thing you buy and you cant buy with him the ingame currency.
    After that it depends on you, maybe you are a masochist and wanna play freddy/pig (freddy is a good afk-deranker too). Other than that you can buy all other killers with ingame currency too if you play enough, so......

  • @Master said:

    @sacredflash said:
    Howdy,

    I'm thinking about buying some cells so I can get 2 new killers, my only question is who should I get?

    I got Spirit with shards and I have enough shards to get either Clown or Legion(I'm thinking of getting Clown) and I'm thinking about getting cells to get 2 more killers(or maybe 1 killer 1 survivor) though I'm more of a Killer main. I do NOT have BBQ&Chili so would Leatherface be a safe bet to secure for a killer?

    I currently play with Billy, Hag, Spirit, Doctor and have tried Wraith and last night I tried Nurse(did god awful) and looking to potentially expand and toy around with more killers, just looking for input, thanks!

    Leatherface is the first thing you buy and you cant buy with him the ingame currency.
    After that it depends on you, maybe you are a masochist and wanna play freddy/pig (freddy is a good afk-deranker too). Other than that you can buy all other killers with ingame currency too if you play enough, so......

    Pig is a good killer. :|
    Only need combat straps to play well really.

  • Clown. He is super with utility. 

    I'd wait until legion gets further adjustments. Plus I'd look at the cosmetics to see if you want to invest in those.
  • Hag for Ruin and top3 killer

    Plus:
    Leatherboy for BBQ and weak killer
    Or
    Myers for memes and M&A (good for Hag and Spirit)
    Or
    Pig for MYC (good perk for Hag)

  • @RSB said:
    Hag for Ruin and top3 killer

    Plus:
    Leatherboy for BBQ and weak killer
    Or
    Myers for memes and M&A (good for Hag and Spirit)
    Or
    Pig for MYC (good perk for Hag)

    It's actually the Doctor who has Monitor and Abuse...which is pretty amazing on Myers. lol



  • Seriously, slowly work on getting all the Killers.  Never know who you'll end up enjoying and having access to all the Perks gives you some flexible freedom of build making.

    I personally say first Leatherface for BBQ & Chili and for Franklin's Demise, which are great Perks to start out with.

    Spirit is a fantastic Killer with pretty strong perks, but she does have a bit of a learning curve.  
  • Thanks for all the tips.

    In my shop - The only killers I have that I can get with ingame currency are The Clown and Legion, every other killer only giving me option to buy with the aura cells.

    I can full heartedly say I'm not interested in Freddy - Pig I'm going to try(I have an offering that lets me play a game as Pig and I will be using it soon).

  • @BloodyNights said:

    @RSB said:
    Hag for Ruin and top3 killer

    Plus:
    Leatherboy for BBQ and weak killer
    Or
    Myers for memes and M&A (good for Hag and Spirit)
    Or
    Pig for MYC (good perk for Hag)

    It's actually the Doctor who has Monitor and Abuse...which is pretty amazing on Myers. lol

    Yeah, sorry, was quite... Uhh, "under influence" and had Myers on my mind, when I wanted to write "Doctor".