I don't know who to be more disappointed with: The one with the financial means to do such a thing using it for such a thing, the person setting a facade whose morals were purchasable from the start, or the artist themselves for illustrating such a scenario, or myself for assuming such a scenario to begin with...
I don't know who to be more disappointed with: The one with the financial means to do such a thing using it for such a thing, the person setting a facade whose morals were purchasable from the start, or the artist themselves for illustrating such a scenario, or myself for assuming such a scenario to begin with...
The idea behind is I use Artist as self-insert. As I draw alot of semi lewd comic but never expose. People are willing to pay me more to draw "less" than what Im doing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Post the tweet coward!
😛
I feel stupid - i don´t get it.
Wait, I thought of something funnier!
Auric Cells? More like AraAra Cells, am I right!?!?!
I don't know who to be more disappointed with: The one with the financial means to do such a thing using it for such a thing, the person setting a facade whose morals were purchasable from the start, or the artist themselves for illustrating such a scenario, or myself for assuming such a scenario to begin with...
Oh... kind of - everybody has a price
The idea behind is I use Artist as self-insert. As I draw alot of semi lewd comic but never expose. People are willing to pay me more to draw "less" than what Im doing.