Nurse does need a rework, but not a nerf

People complain about Nurse a lot. Understandably so. I'm only decent and I've gotten 6 merciless killer matches in a row today. Despite killing everyone, this endeavor was still full of screaming and swearing on my end because sh'e so janky to use.

When a fully charged blink takes you no distance at all, that's an issue.

When you're targeted somewhere, and then geometry shoves you off to the side.

When you have someone right in front of you and your weapon bounces off their face.

When you have a group of three people you're swinging into and hit none of them.

The way she interacts with object collision is so, so awkward and absolutely infuriating.

Comments

  • Where's the rework idea tho?

  • Are you asking for a buff then?

    She used to be WAY jankier to use before 5.5.0.

    I want to see her 2nd (and 3rd) blinks count as special attacks. Something that reduces her effectiveness using perks like Starstruck and Sloppy Butcher, but doesn't make those perks completely unusable.

  • My idea? To have her not just arbitrarily get ######### by weird collision. I play with the flannel so I know where I'm aiming and there are times that ######### gets weird with it. When a fully charged blink isn't enough to take you out of the basement, there's something weird going on. But it's not as though I have any context for how her mechanics work under the hood. This is an issue with collision, so far as I can tell but I don't know what to do about it.