Solo Q ever going to get status icons?
Solo queue seems in a bad way and I wonder if we will ever see the planned(?) status icons this year?
Solo queue seems in a bad way and I wonder if we will ever see the planned(?) status icons this year?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
bhvr said one day.
what do you mean by status icons?
Theyve talked about adding status icons to survivors so you know what your whole team is doing since their is no built in audio communication like discord. I almost cant stand going back to solo que after joining a server where everyone is in communication with each other. I think one of the problems was that it would slowly kill off inexperienced killers
Claudette *hiding in bush icon* Really they need a ping/quick chat system, icons aren't going to help solo q.
Yeah in two years.
There is no telling if they ever will. they said they are looking at it atleast is it 100% confirmed?
Backburner material, like most solo q issues I guess.
BHVR soon
Used to SWF and can't handle not having all the info?
Adapt
An ingame voice chat would be a pretty bad idea thou. I hate talking to people online who I do not know and also discord exists. Also it would add to salt, insults and harassment.
Icons would be great to fix most of the issues and I hope BHVR makes this change one day. At least an icon that shows who is chased by the Killer would be such a great thing and the technology should already be in place as you can see when the Obsession is being chased.
It was such a good idea. But the "finisher mori" instead made it to the ptb. I remember being soo disappointed about that. Why this finisher/unbreakable but no the icons?
They said "next year". So, hopefully it's gonna come in 2023. But they should have implemented it 3 years ago.
I refuse to play soloQ and DBD altogether until they improve soloQ.