I haven’t gotten a survivor ritual in about a week.
Something’s amiss.
Something’s amiss.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A week? Rookie numbers.
(I think I've only gotten a handful in the past year)
Are you rerolling them?
Yeah the daily ritual system is terrible
I'm about 3 weeks in with rerolling, all killer rituals.
Play a few games of killer a day, After I started to play killer a little more than I used to the survivor dailies have been more and more common. Playing just survivor or 99% or whatever means very little survivor dailies, probably a incentive.
Daily rituals encourage you to play the role that is least used on your account.
So they encourage you to do something you don't like. Very good idea BHVR!