Yun Jin Casual Holiday disappointment

As she is my main when I play survivor I was sad that it wasn't voted for, but when I saw it was in the shop I was even more disappointed. Because she looks just not cute but angry compared to the drawing we were given earlier this year before the vote.

Untitled Image

Also her hair has literally no volume at all, it is ironed flat like you just recoloured her white haircut.

Comments

  • Facial expressions do not change with cosmetics and this is just concept art so it was to be expected to not have the cute facial expression I think.. (not saying you shouldn’t state your opinion on this here)


    I initially loved the sweater (and still do though one of the sleeves seemed weird in the store preview)

  • @Mooks said:

    Facial expressions do not change with cosmetics and this is just concept art so it was to be expected to not have the cute facial expression I think.. (not saying you shouldn’t state your opinion on this here)

    I initially loved the sweater (and still do though one of the sleeves seemed weird in the store preview)

    But Mikaela gets to have competely different faces because she's a white girl.

  • @Ripley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3286378#Comment_3286378

    But Mikaela gets to have competely different faces because she's a white girl.

    isnt it just Make-Up?

    don’t think it’s a racial think really..

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3286922#Comment_3286922

    isnt it just Make-Up?

    don’t think it’s a racial think really..

    You might not but I do. Yeah they can't be bothered to do makeup. Last time they tried they messed up horrifically with Yui and the clownface makeup.