Knight nerfed?

What's going on with the knight? Seeing alot complain his power takes longer to cast now?

Kinda hard to tell from the survivor POV but I do feel I'm Escaping the radius so easily and even if I'm in the very edge for a second on cast I'm not being chased?

Not saying the spam ability at loop was the most fun to verse, but it certainly wasnt too bad but this was the only way a knight has been able to down easier so surely this nerf has killed him at any decent lvl?

Edit: I dont play killer so I wouldn't know, just curious because I feel like this whole chapter has been a mega downfall. The year was going pretty well for the most part

Comments

  • It would appear that way.

    It seems to take a half second longer, by my estimation.

  • @Pulsar said:

    It would appear that way.

    It seems to take a half second longer, by my estimation.

    Hmm, not sure how I feel about that.

    Might make me not see him played like other killers, seems quite impactful tbh.

    Such a shame, I love the medieval time period and it was a cool visual even if the power werent the most interactive

  • It made him even more clunky to play. Hopefully its just another bug, would be nice to have devs say something about this

  • It’s very noticeable and does have quite an impact on game play. Needs fixing.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    It made him even more clunky to play. Hopefully its just another bug, would be nice to have devs say something about this

    Yeah I can imagine, seems to be quite common killers being made clunky in how they play. That was a huge argument for slinger and I have seen one since the nerf

    @Blueberry said:

    It’s very noticeable and does have quite an impact on game play. Needs fixing.

    Hopefully, hate to see another killer never versed/played

  • I hope it's a big and not a Nerf because the poor guy needs a major Buff it's so easy to escape him and his guards now

  • The kinght was supposed to channel his power to give the bot a path, but that's dumb and everyone was just tapping the power to instantly drop it for better effect.

    Therefore the devs nerfed the minimum channel time.

  • @Blueberry said:

    It’s very noticeable and does have quite an impact on game play. Needs fixing.

    I thought I was going crazy this morning where most of my guard chases were missing. I do not want to play knight until they fix that. back to playing some Wesker until then.

  • It might be connected to their fix for the sound bug - adding a delay could prevent the sound issue from occurring, but that's a cheap and frankly bad workaround - I wouldn't call it a fix.