How to deal with garbage teammates?

I don't if is me but i noticed that since the DLC released ppl playing like ######### increased a lot... not doing gens, dc'ing, farming, sandbagging, hiding on lockers, losing time healin' themselves, doin' unsafe hooks. I wanna rank up but it's impossible with these kind of teammates. Sometimes it seems that I'm the only one doing gens and run the killer for years but nobody does gens or rescue ppl or nothing. How can I deal with this #########? Game's not fun for me with that kind of "survivors"

Comments

  • Everyone is learning how to use the new perks and killer. So it’s to be expected, give it a week. 
  • Probly has more todo with rank reset. You'll get used to it.

  • @Might_Oakk said:
    Probly has more todo with rank reset. You'll get used to it.

    I though that too but this time ppl is worst than before. First it was the legion day (boring) and now this. Well... i expect this end quickly