My killer build to go for more chases

I use this build to go for more chases/different hooks so that we can all have fun in a match :D

immagine_2022-12-01_095446202.png


Comments

  • I love grim embrace and use it on pinhead frequently. Can give me time to find the box or another chase

  • Ohh I was expecting something like Brutal, Enduring, Bamboozle, Fire Up, Spirit Fury, etc. Haha.

    But nice build anyway!

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    I use this build to go for more chases/different hooks so that we can all have fun in a match :D

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/617OOOWIO6JT/immagine-2022-12-01-095446202.png

    My favorite chase build.

    Deadlock, Brutal Strenght, STBFL, Hex: Blood Flavor.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Ohh I was expecting something like Brutal, Enduring, Bamboozle, Fire Up, Spirit Fury, etc. Haha.

    But nice build anyway!

    I use that from time to time with some killers like ghostface. Instead of spirit fury I use save the best for last and I call that the "Ghostface on crack" build.

  • Grim Embrace is one of those types of Perks that the game should focus more on. 4 First Hooks means less Camping, less Tunnelling and brings up killer skill in searching, tracking and chasing different targets. Also makes the game better for all survivors since they all can have some action instead of someone only doing gens , someone only doing saves and someone getting camped/tunneled.

    Another Perk that definetly deserves more love is Dying Light. A minor rework like making it based on 4 First hooks aswell would increase it's slowdodwn value alot. Instead of trying to get whatever hooks before the final gen you'd get more slowdown early by getting more value from each First Hook. If each First Hook gave 4% slowdown then by the second first hook the killer would be already near a 10% slowdown.

    You wouldn't need to stack 4 slowdowns at all. Dying Light and something like Grim Embrace would be really good for slowdown. Then you can always bring something for info and/or chase.

    I really don't understand why BHVR wants to reward players on both side for minimal effort when they can SUPER EASILY promote more interaction and positive things instead of defending the negative camping, tunnelling and item based gameplay.

    Clearly BHVR fails to see the potential of their own game, let alone know how to balance and promote it.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    I use this build to go for more chases/different hooks so that we can all have fun in a match :D

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/617OOOWIO6JT/immagine-2022-12-01-095446202.png

    My blight build for constant chase, lethal and BBQ.

  • My typical build is

    STBFL- faster hit recovery

    Discordance- notifies me when two or more Survivors are on a Gen

    Corrupt- early game slowdown

    Whispers- notifies me when I am close to a Survivor

    But yours is good as well