For people who don't know Artist

I had games where I see Survivors not even try to remove their crows on them, making easy target for hit. Also Survivors run very predictible or try to loop you while you can shot them with crows.

I don't know if this is just weird MMR thing, why I am sometimes getting players that feel like don't even know how to remove crows, but hey, some few tips for you all.

1) Remove the crows ASAP. Artist can damage you if she hit you again with them + she can see the aura of crows around you.

2) If she places a Crow in the loop, you better leave the loop, Its more safe, however if you can't you can try to bait her to shot them too early. Like faking that you are going for the pallet / window and quickly run back to avoid hit (if you can).

3) She can scout the whole map with her birds. Pay attention to the sound que whenever she shots birds so she might think you are not there.

4) Don't be predictible while running away. If you run in one direction and not try to change your pathing, Its easy hits for Artist on distance. Try to avoid that.

Comments

  • Thank you for the tips. I barely see her so I haven't learned how to effectively counter her yet.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    Thank you for the tips. I barely see her so I haven't learned how to effectively counter her yet.

    No problem! Also I should add that she can only see the crows aura if you are not trying to remove them and only for short duration when you are trying to remove them (there is one addon that increases the vision a bit tho). She can't see you the whole duration as you are trying to remove them.

  • A couple more tips people may not realize:

    You can remove crows by hopping in a locker. Just in an out real quick and the crows are gone. It's not always feasible, but there are times when it's really handy.

    You don't have to get swarmed for her to know you're there. If her crows pass by close enough to a survivor, she gets a killer instinct notification.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    A couple more tips people may not realize:

    You can remove crows by hopping in a locker. Just in an out real quick and the crows are gone. It's not always feasible, but there are times when it's really handy.

    You don't have to get swarmed for her to know you're there. If her crows pass by close enough to a survivor, she gets a killer instinct notification.

    True. Also don't jump in to the locker if she is too close. I think I had this happen and it was easy grab / hit right after that.

  • Also flashlights destroy set down crows just like a hag trap